Thursday, February 19, 2009

Energy...

Is it not fascinating how some people just have it?
My friend, Hendrik, a life coach, (See the link to Craffie's Coaching), talks a lot about energy.
The energy that makes us walk upright, smile sincerely, breathe deeply, laugh loudly and live passionately.

Last year during the December holidays, I was asked to take pictures of a group of young people. They were making calenders for their parents. When they arrived, they had all the fun stuff! Winter clothes, summer clothes, hats - the whole lot! They were having a ball. Because they had the main thing: Energy.
Energy is an interesting thing, the more you have, the more you give - and the more you give, the more you get!

Please feel free to write in the comments field about something or someone that energizes you...

And then smile, pull back your shoulders, breathe deeply and take in the energy.
It's free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Igno, sorry I took so long to drop you a line. Happy Birthday!

A treasured moment of mine that I would like to share lasted for about two weeks in the spring of 2007. My wife and I weren't even engaged yet but we took a trip to Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater. The hours in the car and the shared experience of the house and beauty of the place really cemented the connection we had been building. It was on that day at Fallingwater that I knew I wanted to spend my life with her.

Over the next two weeks I was busy with work and was off to Boston for Photoshop World, missing her terribly and growing even more certain of my intentions. When I returned home from Boston, even though it was really late, Kim came over to welcome me home and I just couldn't contain myself anymore. I threw my proposal plans out the window, grabbed my grandmother's wedding ring that I got from my mom and presented it to the love of my life.

And every day since has been a dream come true!